nuffnang♥

2015年3月4日星期三

Sekeping Victoria - V cafe



Continue with the penang one day trip wif my girls 
^^
Second stop we go - Sekeping Victoria Cafe
and same like morning, we also used Apple map to find it out the location 
not to tell that this cafe is more hard to find and also the parking
It located straight opposite the China House cafe back door
full with trees that we cant even find in first!  
and luckily I saw that large V in our second find! 







Sekeping Victoria is a nice place to chill and also photoshoot! :)
We feel relaxing as there is still no much customer yet at that time 
and we did little photoshoot for our self and also for my business!
My friend is just good to be my model
ohya!! I did mention before that I own a business in instagram : mikimiko29
so we take some photos wif my bag! 
Scroll down for more pictures!



Not to tell that Sekeping Victoria is a guesthouse which available 2 suites at the front and back!



And of course all of us taking photoshoot with the famous chair (as we actually found this cafe in internet with an attractive chair!)
can you feel our sampatness?!!
hahahahaha! :)








Nutella Hazelnut Mille Crepe 


Mine - Ribena Lychee Smoothies 
Is best for the hot weather in Penang!










V Cafe @ Sekeping Victoria
64, Lebuh Victoria, Georgetown, 10300 Pulau Pinang
www.sekeping.com
012-2062846

没有评论:

发表评论